We’re SO excited to be a Featured Blogger on Grandma Lucy’s blog especially in time for Halloween!
Go check out our guest blog and learn:
- What foods are bad (not “dog-friendly) for your dog.
- The symptoms your dog ate something bad.
- What to do if your dog begins exhibiting these symptoms.
Thank YOU Grandma Lucy’s for helping to keep our pets safe!
Most dog owners know that chocolate, onions, raisins and alcohol (to name a few) are bad, even dangerous, for our beloved canines. But, there’s a new sneaky danger to your dog and you might not even know where this “sugar-free” additive is lurking. Actually, you might be shocked that it’s probably within reach right this moment without your knowledge!
This potentially life-threatening additive is called xylitol and it’s a sugar alcohol that’s found in hundreds of products; many of which are not typically considered “sugar-free” or even fed to dogs.
If you missed our posts this week on Twitter and Facebook, here are just a few of the products with xylitol:
To protect your furry K9 kid, read ALL labels and keep anything containing xylitol out of reach of inquisitive noses and mouths!