We hope each and every one of you had an incredible, safe and happy memory-filled summer as you begin to ease back into the routine of school and fall activities.
We rarely talk about ourselves (preferring to speak “dog” instead!), but we’re so grateful for all the progress and growth-spurts we’ve experienced this summer, we wanted to take a moment and share the milestones with you.
- Our “old man” Moose, turned 8 this July and thankfully he’s still going strong! Our little gal, Bella (aka The Princess), will be turning six in October and still rules the roost with an iron paw!
- We posted our first guest blog on the Fetch! Pet Care website in honor of National Holistic Pet Day on August 30th. Click here to read the post, “Tips for Caring for Your Pet Holistically.” Please share it to help educate more pet and dog owners on how to incorporate holistic living into their pet’s daily life.
- Our popularity continues to grow on Twitter … we just passed 6,300 followers (we must have blinked!) and are now halfway to 6,400! We love knowing people like our content enough to take the time to follow us.
- We also joined Instagram and enjoy sharing our love for dogs with even more people; follow us at www.instagram.com/coldnosesnews.
- We created our first K9-exclusive direct mail piece for Pooch Perks (a Miami-based monthly dog treat and toy subscription box service for dogs).
- We are working with a South Carolina veterinarian with a huge heart, Dr. Julie Buzby, to help spread the word about her wonderful product, ToeGrips, that is literally changing the lives of dogs with mobility and traction issues.
- We’ve updated the look and branding of our monthly newsletter to feature your business … like the sample below for our client, Red and Howling.
- Among others, we have joined with Pooch Post (an Irish monthly dog treat and toy subscription box service serving Ireland and the UK); True Leaf Pet in Canada (offering hemp-based dog chews for joint, calming and antioxidant support); and Medi-Crunch (The Premium Treat for Medication™ with a 95% success rate) in providing their clients with our K9-exclusive content and newsletter.
- And finally, we are hard at work on a new product, a digital version of our monthly Cold Noses Newsletter, for the general public. Watch for information on how to subscribe soon.
While we are sad to see summer temperatures, water fun and weekend BBQs slowly slipping away, we ARE looking forward to cooler temperatures, pumpkin pie, and new partnerships with dog businesses, dog-preneurs, dog-lovers and dog-owners as we continue to create and offer the best in K9 news!
Got an idea or suggestion for a K9 topic you’d like us to cover? Email us at Bobbie@ColdNosesNews.com or comment below and let us know!