A Yummy, Gummy Paw Treat
If you’re an avid dog-lover like us (and we’re guessing you are … you are reading this blog after all), you want to do the very best for your canine family member especially with their food and treats.
So, when we saw this yummy, gummy paw treat recipe on PuppyDogPro, we just had to share (because sharing IS caring)! With just TWO ingredients (what’s NOT to love about that?!), this simple, easy and healthy treat is a dream come true … for YOU and your dog!
Gummy Paw Treats
1 cup chicken stock (or beef stock if you prefer)
2 tablespoons or packets of unflavored gelatin
- In a small pot, bring the stock to a boil.
- Remove the pot from heat and let it cool for 3 minutes.
- Whisk in gelatin until no clumps remain.
- Let the liquid cool off for a few minutes and pour into molds or ice cube trays.
- Refrigerate for several hours until set. (You could also put them in the freezer for about 90 minutes to speed up the process. If you do freeze them, let them thaw before offering to your dog in order to not damage his teeth. )
- Serve treats when they are solid, but jiggly (like Jello).
Store treats in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Want them to last longer? You can freeze them for a couple of months.