Poinsettia … Holiday Friend or Foe?
The holidays are coming! Trees, decorations and beautiful, festive plants are appearing everywhere!
But, if you have dogs in your home, are you hesitant to bring the traditional poinsettia plant into your home?
It’s true that poinsettias have traditionally been considered poisonous to pets.
However, the truth is that they are “non” to “mildly” toxic. Poinsettias are actually more prone to giving your pet a mild rash if they brush against it; or, if they ingest it, just mild-to-no stomach discomfort.
So go ahead and enjoy this gorgeous plant!
Learn more about which holiday blooms and buds are toxic to Fido by clicking here.